every class is art class if you dont care enough
Was this in Drama?
Hell yeah man, course it was in drama. It was the most dramatic event of the day. *ba dum tisss*
Half joking we had the idea to start throwing ‘em at the audience in the middle of our performance, thinking it might ‘enhance’ the Brechtian elements of the play.
drama students man, drama students.
The room I had one of my classes in today had a cockroach infestation. I’m not talking 2 or 3, I’m talking at lest 30 cockroaches all hanging out up the back of the room, crawling up the walls and shit having a grand old time. They just kept appearing, just when we thought we’d seen all of them someone would turn around and there was another one of those fuckers just chill’n.
Deploying a can of Mortein did nothing.
We have to bomb the room, they’ll win for sure otherwise.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
what i am not:
- a girl
- a boy
what i am:
- unholy spawn of darkness and fear
- dreaded by all who encounter me
- kinda hungry